Bowflex 3.1 Adjustable Bench Review by our chair experts
Get more out of your workout using Bowflex SelectTech free weights with the 3.1 Series adjustable bench. It adjusts to four different positions for workout versatility--over 30 different exercises. It enables you to do more exercises to get the body you want and ensures proper posture so that you can maximize your results. It's the perfect way to transform your space into a personal fitness center.
This bench is also great for correcting posture and stabilizing your positioning for a safe, muscle-building free-weight workout. It's built-strong to last with heavy-duty commercial quality steel and durable upholstery. It comes standard with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support. It wheels away for easy storage and measures 26 by 20 by 56 inches (W x H x L). Assembly is required.
- Dimensions: 56" L x 26" W x 20" H (142.25 L x 66 W x 51 H cm)
- Adjusts to four different positions
- Corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free weight workout
- Can be used with more than 30 exercises
- Comes standard with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support
About Utility Benches
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, free-weight lifting continues to be a popular option for home strength training. Free weights offer a special benefit in strength training because they promote quicker strength gains. Free weights also work a larger number of muscles than resistance machines, which tend to focus on isolated muscles.
Specially-designed adjustable pads, grips, and bars help limit and guide movements to minimize the possibility of muscle or joint damage. Plus, from a single utility bench, a vast number of exercises can be performed. Whether it is focusing on the abdomen, arms, chest, or any other muscle group, a utility bench can help you maximize your strength training goals while minimizing your risk of personal injury.
15-year warranty on frame, one-year warranty on upholstery
- Transform any space into a personal free weight fitness center
- Adjusts to four different positions for over 30 different exercises
- Comes with a removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support
- Corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free-weight workout
- 15-Year warranty on frame, one-year warranty on upholstery
Chair Price: $199.00
Sale Price: $98.00
Chair Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days